More From F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "For awhile after you quit Keats all other poetry seems to be only whistling or humming."
- "I like people and I like them to like me, but I wear my heart where God put it, on the inside."
- "It occurred to me that there was no difference between men, in intelligence or race, so profound as the difference between the sick and the well."
More In Hope
- "I never make a movie for awards consideration. I will use the hope of getting an Academy Award a) to honor the people who work so hard and also b) it’s the greatest Good Housekeeping seal in the world. It’s the greatest brand. It’s as good as Louis Vuitton and Dior in the world of moviemaking. It’s the Super Bowl."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Yesterday I was a dog. Today I’m a dog. Tomorrow I’ll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There’s so little hope for advancement."― Charles M. Schulz
- "I am proud to have been capable of giving people hope again."― Francois Hollande