More From F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "Though the Jazz Age continued it became less and less an affair of youth. The sequel was like a children’s party taken over by the elders."
- "It occurred to me that there was no difference between men, in intelligence or race, so profound as the difference between the sick and the well."
- "I’m a romantic; a sentimental person thinks things will last, a romantic person hopes against hope that they won’t."
More In Business
- "I have this mistress: show business."― Ray Romano
- "To keep the record straight, it wasn’t always John and Yoko. We’ve all accused one another of various business things; we tend to be pretty paranoid by now, as you can imagine. There’s a lot of money involved."― Paul McCartney
- "At the end of the day, there’s only a few major stars in the music business, and then there’s all these people that are aspiring to be that."― John Legend