More From Ezra Miller
- "It makes sense that we came up with our public school system during the Industrial Revolution because it’s like everybody is a factory worker, eating their terrible food and going back to the room where you’re silent and listening to an idiot. That’s an epitomizing idea, getting called ‘Nothing’ for your whole high school experience."
- "Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store – they’re not the most thrifty thrift store – but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area."
- "Doing things like playing music, something that’s so natural and basic to human function, running around in nature, eating delicious food. These things are intrinsic in basic, primordial to human beings, so that’s sort of a way to return to a blank canvas, allowing my true personality to return."
More In Happiness
- "We may not only find faith in God in our sorrow. We may also become faithful to Him in times of calm."― Thomas S. Monson
- "Joe E. Lewis said, ‘Money doesn’t buy happiness but it calms the nerves.’ And that is how I feel about a film being well-received."― Alexander Payne
- "My hope is that gays will be running the world, because then there would be no war. Just a greater emphasis on military apparel."― Roseanne Barr