More From Ezra Miller
- "Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store – they’re not the most thrifty thrift store – but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area."
- "When I was very little, I was sort of consumed by a love for opera. Weirdly enough, I went from being really enthusiastic about construction vehicles at the age of seven to being really passionate about ‘La Traviata’ by the time I was eight."
- "I don’t know if it’s responsible for kids of my age to be so aggressively pursuing monogamous binds, because I don’t think we’re ready for them. The romanticism within our culture dictates that that’s what you’re supposed to be looking for."
More In Happiness
- "I’ve always been interested in gadgets and technology and I’ve always been a reader."― LeVar Burton
- "Space and light and order. Those are the things that men need just as much as they need bread or a place to sleep."― Le Corbusier
- "Virtue is simply happiness, and happiness is a by-product of function. You are happy when you are functioning."― William Burroughs