More From Ezra Miller
- "When I was very little, I was sort of consumed by a love for opera. Weirdly enough, I went from being really enthusiastic about construction vehicles at the age of seven to being really passionate about ‘La Traviata’ by the time I was eight."
- "Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store – they’re not the most thrifty thrift store – but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area."
- "For a long time I felt like I was fighting my age, like I was constantly trying to prove to people that I was a savvy peer, and I felt them viewing me as a kid. I was a cocky kid, and I felt like I was an adult at, like, 9, you know? I think that’s because my parents always treated me as an adult."
More In Happiness
- "Contempt for happiness is usually contempt for other people’s happiness, and is an elegant disguise for hatred of the human race."― Bertrand Russell
- "If I have to apply five turns to the screw each day for the happiness of Argentina, I will do it."― Evita Peron
- "So I decided to move that scene in the doctor’s office to two-thirds into the movie, after the viewers had come to know Ryan and Ali and share in their happiness."― Arthur Hiller