More From Ezra Miller
- "When I was very little, I was sort of consumed by a love for opera. Weirdly enough, I went from being really enthusiastic about construction vehicles at the age of seven to being really passionate about ‘La Traviata’ by the time I was eight."
- "Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store – they’re not the most thrifty thrift store – but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area."
- "The token gay character is always so funny and so fantastic. That’s happened a lot. Or they’re often purely victims."
More In Age
- "When you’re my age and you see a story, you better go for it pretty quickly. I’d just like to get a few more novels under my belt."― John le Carre
- "A man is a fool if he drinks before he reaches the age of 50, and a fool if he doesn’t afterward."― Frank Lloyd Wright
- "If there is anything I would do differently in my life, it is that I would study business more. I’m trying to teach my daughter Chloe at an early age about investing and money so she’s not afraid of it."― Donna Mills