More From Ezra Miller
- "Every teenager deals in his or her own sexuality and has to face it and figure out how it can coincide with the rest of their lives in a healthy manner. And try to navigate it in our modern society, which is wrought with stigma and taboo and repression, and sort of as a result, these inner monsters that some teenagers really struggle with."
- "Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store – they’re not the most thrifty thrift store – but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area."
- "When I was very little, I was sort of consumed by a love for opera. Weirdly enough, I went from being really enthusiastic about construction vehicles at the age of seven to being really passionate about ‘La Traviata’ by the time I was eight."
More In Age
- "I don’t know whether it’s age or maturity, but I certainly find myself committed more and more to the looser forms of Western democracy at any price."― John le Carre
- "That’s what liberalism is all about, is promoting incompetence on the basis it’s fair, because people would be the best if they weren’t discriminated against."― Rush Limbaugh
- "The red carpet is kind of a surreal experience. There’s nothing normal about it, so for me the most important thing is to maintain some normality right until the point you get out of the car."― Samantha Barks