More From Evan Esar
- "Housework is what a woman does that nobody notices unless she hasn’t done it."
- "Definition of a Statistician: A man who believes figures don’t lie, but admits than under analysis some of them won’t stand up either."
- "America believes in education: the average professor earns more money in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week."
More In Hope
- "For many in baseball September is a month of stark contrast with April, when everyone had dared to hope. If baseball is a lot like life, as pundits declare, it is because life is more about losing than winning."― John Thorn
- "Even if I went off to some other career, I hope I would still be doing Coen films."― Carter Burwell
- "When I was a kid, my step dad started this business and would go out and get lost cows and stuff. He was part-time truck driver, farmer and cowboy. He taught me how to ride from an early age."― Tim McGraw