More From Ethan Hawke
- "I think having nature be a part of people’s lives helps all of us see ourselves as part of something larger."
- "I think that as soon as you think of yourself as a famous person or anything like that, you’re objectifying yourself in some weird way."
- "It’s difficult to do a genre film well, and it doesn’t matter if you’re talking vampire movies or ‘Dawn of the Dead’ or ‘The Thing’ or ‘Escape From New York.’ Those kind of movies, they understand what the old-school B-movie is supposed to be, they get the throwback of it."
More In Faith
- "It is truer to say that martyrs create faith more than faith creates martyrs."― Miguel de Unamuno
- "I’ve always thought that as long as directors and casting directors don’t see me as just Harry Potter, I’ll be OK. People have shown a lot of faith in me, and I owe them a huge debt. They’re letting me prove that I’m serious about this."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "I have written too much history to have faith in it; and if anyone thinks I’m wrong, I am inclined to agree with him."― Henry Adams