More From Ethan Hawke
- "We live in a funny time. If you don’t go corporate, you can’t compete. You’re relegated as irrelevant. People used to admire that."
- "In all of our society, but especially in Hollywood, there is an obsession with perfection that can lead to self-loathing and neurosis and all that kind of stuff."
- "I always felt that a marriage works best at a farm… where you’re together and everybody has clear-cut roles; they have chores, ‘you take care of this’ and you know. But it’s hard."
More In Faith
- "People think our music’s very aggressive or angry or whatever, and it’s just the opposite, really… I like laughing. And I like being really calm before a show, and smiley."― Serj Tankian
- "Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish."― Brad Henry
- "May it not be that, just as we have to have faith in Him, God has to have faith in us and, considering the history of the human race so far, may it not be that “faith” is even more difficult for Him than it is for us?"― W. H. Auden