More From Esther Williams
- "The newspapers loved pinup pictures of pretty young swimmers, and as a national champion, I got more than my share of space in the sports pages."
- "Three events. Three gold medals. I was news, big news, in the sports world."
- "Marriage to Fernando offered shelter and security, but the shackle was the price I’d pay."
More In Home
- "So what ‘Twilight’ does is show how women/girls can drive box office and they can support a tent pole movie. They’re an extremely passionate fan base. This coincided with the 13 year old boys starting to stay home and play video games and work on their home media stuff. They’re no longer going to theaters in droves."― Melissa Rosenberg
- "I have enough music coming out of my kids’ bedrooms when I’m at home."― Rod Stewart
- "So, we come out to Los Angeles. And we met with every network. We met with show runners, directors, writers, everything. And what we had an idea for, they didn’t like. And what they had an idea for, we didn’t like. So, we went home."― Reba McEntire