More From Esther Williams
- "When you’re out of sight for as long as I was, there’s a funny feeling of betrayal that comes over people when they see you again."
- "My training in Science of Mind had begun with my mother. She took me to a different church every Sunday, and she encouraged me to question the minister afterward."
- "The wisdom acquired with the passage of time is a useless gift unless you share it."
More In Home
- "My wife was delighted with the home I had given her amid the prairies of the far west."― Buffalo Bill
- "Well, I’m not good with sliminess. I hate the thought of creatures that have slime on them or creatures that leave a slimy trail. At home, the sight of a slug can bring up my breakfast."― Jenny Eclair
- "When I’m at home, I enjoy going go-karting."― Andy Murray