More From Ernest Hemingway
- "The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself."
- "Once we have a war there is only one thing to do. It must be won. For defeat brings worse things than any that can ever happen in war."
- "All good books have one thing in common – they are truer than if they had really happened."
More In Happiness
- "I’ve often thought if I didn’t make my marriage work, I would have failed at my one true shot at happiness."― Bethenny Frankel
- "Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length."― Robert Frost
- "There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time as come."― Victor Hugo