More From Ernest Hemingway
- "I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?"
- "For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can."
- "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
More In Funny
- "Nothing is so galling to a people not broken in from the birth as a paternal, or in other words a meddling government, a government which tells them what to read and say and eat and drink and wear."― Thomas W. Higginson
- "It is funny because the guy who is my boss now, Howard Stern, has a similarity there. He got big being a regular guy. He wasn’t the greatest looking guy in the world."― Artie Lange
- "You want everyone to be great and funny. I’m not saying I’m great, but I’m funny."― Jon Lovitz