More From Ernest Hemingway
- "Madame, all stories, if continued far enough, end in death, and he is no true-story teller who would keep that from you."
- "I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen."
- "I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?"
More In Funny
- "We are all one – or at least we should be – and it is our job, our duty, and our great challenge to fight the voices of division and seek the salve of reconciliation."― Roy Barnes
- "In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk."― Rita Rudner
- "I’ve always believed that there are funny people everywhere, but they’re just not comedians. In fact, some of my best comedic inspirations were not professional entertainers."― Steve Martin