More From Erma Bombeck
- "For years my wedding ring has done its job. It has led me not into temptation. It has reminded my husband numerous times at parties that it’s time to go home. It has been a source of relief to a dinner companion. It has been a status symbol in the maternity ward."
- "Car designers are just going to have to come up with an automobile that outlasts the payments."
- "Once you get a spice in your home, you have it forever. Women never throw out spices. The Egyptians were buried with their spices. I know which one I’m taking with me when I go."
More In Food
- "The high food value of field beans and the shortage of supply due to the light yields of 1915 and 1916 render them of great importance in the regions to which they are adapted."― David F. Houston
- "When I hosted the dinner I served fast food hamburgers. It had nothing to do with black, white, purple, yellow, green race. it had nothing to do with Tiger or his family or his golf game."― Fuzzy Zoeller
- "A doctor must work eighteen hours a day and seven days a week. If you cannot console yourself to this, get out of the profession."― Martin H. Fischer