More From Eric Stoltz
- "It just seems to me that the world’s kind of a mess, and the more messy it gets, the more interested I am in escapist fare. Having a good time is something that isn’t about the war in Iraq or the Asian flu or the Kyoto protocol – things that are horribly depressing to consider in our real lives. I’m eager to get away from them."
- "My perfect day is constantly changing. Right now, it would be to lie around in a hammock reading with a portable phone and a table of food next to it. I would spend all day there. And that’s all that I can possibly come up with on the spur of the moment."
- "I have a love/hate relationship with just about all technology in my life. My first typewriter in particular. I had a helluva time putting new ribbon on it."
More In Experience
- "You can’t leave out half the world’s experience and expect to address all the problems. Women communicate differently and process information differently, which leads them to resolve conflicts differently."― Dee Dee Myers
- "It’s such a long mission and we get to spend so much time in space… we’re doing such exciting research. And I don’t want to overemphasize the life science research, but as a physician the life science research that we’re doing is extremely exciting."― Laurel Clark
- "I’ve had a lot of experience in independent film, and about how to choose. You’ve got to be very discerning about where you put your five bucks, and where you cut and what you don’t cut."― Ethan Hawke