More From Eric Stoltz
- "I have a love/hate relationship with just about all technology in my life. My first typewriter in particular. I had a helluva time putting new ribbon on it."
- "My first film as an actor was ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High,’ a glorious experience that spoiled me for future films."
- "My perfect day is constantly changing. Right now, it would be to lie around in a hammock reading with a portable phone and a table of food next to it. I would spend all day there. And that’s all that I can possibly come up with on the spur of the moment."
More In Movies
- "Later on they send me to Hollywood. To make movies. It was all new to me. I was only 21 years old."― Elvis Presley
- "This is the problem with language, and this is what makes silent movies fun, because the connection with them, me or the audience is not with the language. There’s no question of interpretation of what we are saying it’s just about feeling. You create your own story."― Michel Hazanavicius
- "It just proves good movies don’t need 100 million dollars to be good."― Emily Blunt