More From Eric Hoffer
- "To know a person’s religion we need not listen to his profession of faith but must find his brand of intolerance."
- "One of the marks of a truly vigorous society is the ability to dispense with passion as a midwife of action – the ability to pass directly from thought to action."
- "The best part of the art of living is to know how to grow old gracefully."
More In Faith
- "I am a great believer that what makes our show different is the humor."― Treat Williams
- "As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit."― Emmanuel Teney
- "And the second question, can poetry be taught? I didn’t think so."― Norman MacCaig