More From Eric Hoffer
- "It is remarkable by how much a pinch of malice enhances the penetrating power of an idea or an opinion. Our ears, it seems, are wonderfully attuned to sneers and evil reports about our fellow men."
- "I understand the Second Amendment. I respect the Second Amendment. I think we need to use common sense tools to keep the American people safe, to keep our streets safe."
- "Charlatanism of some degree is indispensable to effective leadership."
More In Faith
- "Keep the faith, don’t lose your perseverance and always trust your gut extinct."― Paula Abdul
- "Mr. Speaker, I am deeply concerned that many regions of this world are suffering from the effects of armed conflicts with religious aspects. I believe that the differences of faith are not the real reason for these conflicts."― Alcee Hastings
- "Opinions have vested interests just as men have."― Samuel Butler