More From Eric Hoffer
- "Someone who thinks the world is always cheating him is right. He is missing that wonderful feeling of trust in someone or something."
- "I am not a proponent of the death penalty, but I will enforce the law as this Congress gives it to us."
- "The best part of the art of living is to know how to grow old gracefully."
More In Dreams
- "My dreams and aspirations when I was a child for as long as I can remember was to be an entertainer."― Brittany Murphy
- "After having done this whole slew of press for ‘Big Love,’ now I’ll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said. I can’t even imagine being in front of the cameras all the time. I had a weird dream the other night that I was on ‘Jersey Shore.’"― Chloe Sevigny
- "We must stop talking about the American dream and start listening to the dreams of Americans."― Max Beerbohm