More From Eric Hoffer
- "I understand the Second Amendment. I respect the Second Amendment. I think we need to use common sense tools to keep the American people safe, to keep our streets safe."
- "It is easier to love humanity as a whole than to love one’s neighbor."
- "I am not a proponent of the death penalty, but I will enforce the law as this Congress gives it to us."
More In Art
- "I don’t understand why people talk of art as a luxury when it’s a mind-altering possibility."― Jeanette Winterson
- "Kinkade estimated that one of his paintings hung in every twenty homes in America. Yet the art world unanimously ignores or reviles him. Me included."― Jerry Saltz
- "Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not."― Valerie Bertinelli