More From Eric Hoffer
- "I think that what I’m doing is right. And election-year politics, which intensifies everything, is not going to drive me off that course."
- "Where there is the necessary technical skill to move mountains, there is no need for the faith that moves mountains."
- "It is by its promise of a sense of power that evil often attracts the weak."
More In Death
- "I had reasoned this out in my mind, there was one of two things I had a right to, liberty or death; if I could not have one, I would have the other."― Harriet Tubman
- "I’ve accentuated the look over the years. As a comic, you try something and if it works you go with it and grind it to death."― Alexei Sayle
- "What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."― Albert Pike