More From Eric Davis
- "It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling."
- "It’s like, now you’re actually complaining because you’re making $9 million and guys are making more? If it makes you that upset, quit. Leave the game. Go home then and try finding another job that’s going to pay you that."
- "I don’t want to be famous. I want to be secure. I don’t want the world. I just want a piece of it. I want people to remember Eric Davis."
More In Positive
- "Positive anything is better than negative nothing."― Elbert Hubbard
- "I feel that sin and evil are the negative part of you, and I think it’s like a battery: you’ve got to have the negative and the positive in order to be a complete person."― Dolly Parton
- "‘Glee’ is one of the very few mainstream outlets that is giving a voice to communities of people that don’t necessarily have a loud voice, specifically the gay community. It gives a really positive and forward statement."― Jack Antonoff