More From Eric Davis
- "That’s just my family’s mentality. We are a very loving, hugging and kissing kind of family. And we grew up in a church atmosphere and still have that atmosphere. There is no negativity."
- "It’s like, now you’re actually complaining because you’re making $9 million and guys are making more? If it makes you that upset, quit. Leave the game. Go home then and try finding another job that’s going to pay you that."
- "It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling."
More In Positive
- "Computers are magnificent tools for the realization of our dreams, but no machine can replace the human spark of spirit, compassion, love, and understanding."― Louis Gerstner
- "I don’t think of myself as a role model. I do try to live in a compassionate, considerate and positive way. The only advice I can offer is to find what you love to do, find the joy in it, and express yourself through your passion."― Barry Williams
- "First of all, I try to be a positive role model."― Bruce Jenner