More From Eric Braeden
- "I have a feeling that being in love sometimes means the projection of your desires onto another person. The important thing is that you like the other person, respect the other person and want to raise children with the other person."
- "If we keep on ignoring and leaving children to their own devices at home, they become latchkey kids, and trust me, the consequences of that are not good."
- "If it’s really so wonderful that both partners have to work to make a living to pay for their house, for health insurance, someone is obviously going to get the short end of the stick."
More In Relationship
- "I think a primal role of a man in a relationship is to protect his woman."― Armie Hammer
- "It was really important in my relationship with James Caan that I understood the relationship between the family and the father."― Jeanne Tripplehorn
- "But it’s much more exciting to make Die Hard. One of the reasons that I think that movie is so successful is it deals with those very important blue-collar relationship themes. But it’s more visually beautiful to show things blowing up. It just gives you more on the screen."― Penn Jillette