More From Eric Braeden
- "If it’s really so wonderful that both partners have to work to make a living to pay for their house, for health insurance, someone is obviously going to get the short end of the stick."
- "If we keep on ignoring and leaving children to their own devices at home, they become latchkey kids, and trust me, the consequences of that are not good."
- "I have a feeling that being in love sometimes means the projection of your desires onto another person. The important thing is that you like the other person, respect the other person and want to raise children with the other person."
More In Relationship
- "But I have tried to go over it very carefully, not merely what the evidence is, but with psychoanalysts and psychologists, and I think we’re just about all agreed that Lincoln and Speed did not have a homosexual relationship."― David Herbert Donald
- "I want to be very close to someone I respect and admire and have somebody who feels the same way about me."― Richard Bach
- "Two things I take very seriously in life. My golf game and my relationship with God. Neither one is simple."― Cheryl Ladd