More From Eric Braeden
- "If it’s really so wonderful that both partners have to work to make a living to pay for their house, for health insurance, someone is obviously going to get the short end of the stick."
- "I have a feeling that being in love sometimes means the projection of your desires onto another person. The important thing is that you like the other person, respect the other person and want to raise children with the other person."
- "If we keep on ignoring and leaving children to their own devices at home, they become latchkey kids, and trust me, the consequences of that are not good."
More In Relationship
- "My husband. He keeps me grounded. If I were in the world on my own, it would all be much more seductive. But I’m in a relationship that has nothing to do with the film world."― Emily Watson
- "I have never acted he has never been cast in a romantic lead or has been cast opposite a female love interest in any movie he starred in."― Morgan Freeman
- "A person isn’t who they are during the last conversation you had with them – they’re who they’ve been throughout your whole relationship."― Rainer Maria Rilke