More From Eric Braeden
- "If it’s really so wonderful that both partners have to work to make a living to pay for their house, for health insurance, someone is obviously going to get the short end of the stick."
- "If we keep on ignoring and leaving children to their own devices at home, they become latchkey kids, and trust me, the consequences of that are not good."
- "I have a feeling that being in love sometimes means the projection of your desires onto another person. The important thing is that you like the other person, respect the other person and want to raise children with the other person."
More In Relationship
- "I don’t count that relationship with Ricky. It’s just like a blip at this point. I had to fall in love with the devil himself to get this sweet angel, Jack."― Christie Brinkley
- "I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."― Valentino Rossi
- "There are plenty of opportunities for common grounds that we need to explore and strengthen. The Hispanic community has a strong affinity for our relationship with Israel."― Robert Menendez