More From Eric Alterman
- "One of the many, many salutary aspects of Barack Obama’s impending presidential nomination is the sea change his victory marks in the battle for the mind-set of the American foreign policy establishment."
- "To own the dominant, or only, newspaper in a mid-sized American city was, for many decades, a kind of license to print money. In the Internet age, however, no one has figured out how to rescue the newspaper in the United States or abroad."
- "While history never repeats itself, political patterns do."
More In Anger
- "And we know there has been horrendous loss of life and suffering and we know that there is anger. Anyone who came anywhere near the general election in constituencies with a substantial Muslim population knows that."― Clare Short
- "All through life I’ve harbored anger rather than expressed it at the moment."― Jessica Lange
- "My therapist says I still haven’t got in touch with my anger. Maybe one day I’m going to explode. But I’m still really happy. I know it looks like a strange and painful upbringing – all those experiences led me to the paths that I’m on now."― Drake