More From Epictetus
- "Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant."
- "No greater thing is created suddenly, any more than a bunch of grapes or a fig. If you tell me that you desire a fig, I answer you that there must be time. Let it first blossom, then bear fruit, then ripen."
- "It takes more than just a good looking body. You’ve got to have the heart and soul to go with it."
More In Imagination
- "Fantasy mirrors desire. Imagination reshapes it."― Mason Cooley
- "Imagination is not the exclusive appanage of artists, but belongs in varying degrees to all men."― George Henry Lewes
- "It is clear that the pharmaceutical industry is not, by any stretch of the imagination, doing enough to ensure that the poor have access to adequate medical care."― Paul Farmer