More From Emo Philips
- "My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing."
- "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn’t work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."
- "Some mornings, it’s just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
More In Love
- "Kurt and I weren’t the closest of friends, but I knew him well enough to be devastated by his death. For such a quiet person, he was so excited about having a child."― Layne Staley
- "Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love."― Francis of Assisi
- "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery