More From Emmet Fox
- "As thy days, so shall thy strength be which, in modern language, may be translated as thy thoughts so shall thy life be."
- "The art of life is to live in the present moment, and to make that moment as perfect as we can by the realization that we are the instruments and expression of God Himself."
- "It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all."
More In Love
- "Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to."― Alfred A. Montapert
- "Love means not ever having to say you’re sorry."― Erich Segal
- "I always trust my gut reaction; it’s always right."― Kiana Tom