More From Emmet Fox
- "The art of life is to live in the present moment, and to make that moment as perfect as we can by the realization that we are the instruments and expression of God Himself."
- "You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind."
- "It is the food which you furnish to your mind that determines the whole character of your life."
More In Love
- "Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "Truth is handsomer than the affectation of love. Your goodness must have some edge to it, else it is none."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit."― Bill Cosby