More From Emmet Fox
- "As thy days, so shall thy strength be which, in modern language, may be translated as thy thoughts so shall thy life be."
- "It is the food which you furnish to your mind that determines the whole character of your life."
- "The art of life is to live in the present moment, and to make that moment as perfect as we can by the realization that we are the instruments and expression of God Himself."
More In Love
- "We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself."― Leo Tolstoy
- "I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love."― James Herriot