More From Emmet Fox
- "You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind."
- "It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all."
- "As thy days, so shall thy strength be which, in modern language, may be translated as thy thoughts so shall thy life be."
More In Love
- "As they say in Italy, Italians were eating with a knife and fork when the French were still eating each other. The Medici family had to bring their Tuscan cooks up there so they could make something edible."― Mario Batali
- "I think any branding for me is band-related. It’s really weird to get used to the exposure, because I am a naturally introverted person, and I’m not exactly social. Occasionally I can get comfortable enough to talk, but I spend a lot of my days not talking, especially when I’m at home and not on tour."― Nate Ruess
- "There is only one secure foundation: a genuine, deep relationship with Jesus Christ, which will carry you through any and all turmoil. No matter what storms are raging all around, you’ll stand firm if you stand on His love."― Charles Stanley