More From Emmet Fox
- "As thy days, so shall thy strength be which, in modern language, may be translated as thy thoughts so shall thy life be."
- "The art of life is to live in the present moment, and to make that moment as perfect as we can by the realization that we are the instruments and expression of God Himself."
- "It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all."
More In Love
- "Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love."― Francis of Assisi
- "We look forward to the time when the power to love will replace the love of power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace."― William E. Gladstone
- "It’s useless to hold a person to anything he says while he’s in love, drunk, or running for office."― Shirley MacLaine