More From Emmet Fox
- "It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all."
- "It is the food which you furnish to your mind that determines the whole character of your life."
- "You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind."
More In Love
- "The distinction between children and adults, while probably useful for some purposes, is at bottom a specious one, I feel. There are only individual egos, crazy for love."― Niccolo Machiavelli
- "I love romance. I’m a sucker for it. I love it so much. It’s pathetic."― Drew Barrymore
- "To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever."― Henry Drummond