More From Emma Watson
- "It’s amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it."
- "But it’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn."
- "I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion: that you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever."
More In Travel
- "The man who never in his mind and thoughts travel’d to heaven is no artist."― William Blake
- "I think all the great studio filmmakers are dead or no longer working. I don’t put myself, my friends, and other contemporary filmmakers in their category. I just see us doing some work."― Martin Scorsese
- "My schedule has slowed a little. I’ve cut back on some of my assignments. But I still have the enthusiasm for the sports world that I had 38 years ago."― Lesley Visser