More From Emma Watson
- "I’m a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love – and it being more important and special than anything and everything else."
- "It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are."
- "To be honest, I’ve always had far too much freedom. I had a job when I was 10. I started living on my own when I was 17 or 18. I’ve earned my own money; I’ve traveled the world. What would I rebel against?"
More In Travel
- "Travelers never think that they are the foreigners."― Mason Cooley
- "Until the June 1967 war I was completely caught up in the life of a young professor of English. Beginning in 1968, I started to think, write, and travel as someone who felt himself to be directly involved in the renaissance of Palestinian life and politics."― Edward Said
- "Travel works best when you’re forced to come to terms with the place you’re in."― Paul Theroux