More From Emma Watson
- "To be honest, I’ve always had far too much freedom. I had a job when I was 10. I started living on my own when I was 17 or 18. I’ve earned my own money; I’ve traveled the world. What would I rebel against?"
- "I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult."
- "Let’s be honest, I have enough money to never have to work again."
More In Travel
- "The time to enjoy a European trip is about three weeks after unpacking."― George Ade
- "I travel in so many different ways; I travel high, I rough it… it all depends on who I travel with."― Diane von Furstenberg
- "My kids started school, so having a strong base in Melbourne has been a key priority. I’m not daunted by the travel. People say, ‘It’s so far to Australia,’ and I say, ‘You get on the plane, you eat well, you sleep, you wake up – and you’re there.’"― Geoffrey Rush