More From Emma Watson
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
- "But it’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn."
- "I’m very romantic and of course I want to be in love."
More In Travel
- "I don’t want to lose my fitness. I’m 45. I have two babies. I’ve got a long way to go and I want to keep in tiptop shape. There’s no magic bullet."― Marcia Cross
- "Our covering ministry is Challenge for Christ ministries, and Travel the Road was solely our mission arm, designed to expose people to what missions are, then connect them with agencies that send people out."― Michael Scott
- "Through travel I first became aware of the outside world; it was through travel that I found my own introspective way into becoming a part of it."― Eudora Welty