More From Emma Watson
- "I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything."
- "When I haven’t been working I’ve tried to travel a lot."
- "I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion: that you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever."
More In Freedom
- "I’m not certain, but I have a little gypsy blood in me. And my mother always told me that her grandma could give someone the evil eye, and I’d better not cross her because she had some of that blood in her. Mother always believed that she could predict the future, and she had dreams that came true."― Sam Raimi
- "We are living in the excesses of freedom. Just take a look at 42nd Street and Broadway."― Will Durant
- "Freedom is man’s capacity to take a hand in his own development. It is our capacity to mold ourselves."― Rollo May