More From Emma Watson
- "It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are."
- "I’m a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love – and it being more important and special than anything and everything else."
- "When I haven’t been working I’ve tried to travel a lot."
More In Freedom
- "It is for each of us freely to choose whom we shall serve, and find in that obedience our freedom."― Mary Richards
- "Freedom from effort in the present merely means that there has been effort stored up in the past."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "To create architecture is to put in order. Put what in order? Function and objects."― Le Corbusier