More From Emma Watson
- "It’s amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it."
- "It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are."
- "I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion: that you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever."
More In Freedom
- "Freedom is the right to live as we wish."― Epictetus
- "I can hardly express in words my deep feeling and sympathy for them, knowing as I do, the many serious handicaps and obstacles that will confront them in almost every walk of life."― Major Taylor
- "I don’t really like labels in politics, but I will gladly accept the label of conservatism."― Marco Rubio