More From Emma Watson
- "I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything."
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
- "It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are."
More In Freedom
- "The media bring our wars home, but only rarely have they been able to do it in complete freedom."― Bruce Jackson
- "While I relish our warm months, winter forms our character and brings out our best."― Tom Allen
- "The communitarians may say you’ve been enjoying too much individual freedom, and that you must give up some of that for the benefit of the community. But they really mean that they want more power over your life – to force you to subsidize, obey and conform to their choices."― Harry Browne