More From Emma Watson
- "When I haven’t been working I’ve tried to travel a lot."
- "But it’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn."
- "When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be."
More In Positive
- "When you come off something really disappointing, you want to come back and kind of regroup and get involved in something positive right away."― Andy Roddick
- "I like going to rifle and pistol clubs and joining them in target shooting. I also share the same respect for individual initiative and love of family."― Nan Hayworth
- "My stance has always been that there’s no place in our sport for drug users. I’ve always said it’s a ban for life if you come up positive. I stand by that."― Maurice Greene