More From Emma Watson
- "I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion: that you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever."
- "It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are."
- "I’m very romantic and of course I want to be in love."
More In Positive
- "My doctors warned me repeatedly that if you don’t stay positive, you don’t do well."― Vince Flynn
- "I think illness is a family journey, no matter what the outcome. Everybody has to be allowed to process it and mourn and deal with it in their own way."― Marcia Wallace
- "I put my career in second place throughout both my marriages and it suffered. I don’t regret it. You make choices. If you want a good marriage, you must pay attention to that. If you want to be independent, go ahead. You can’t have it all."― Lauren Bacall