More From Emma Watson
- "But it’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn."
- "Let’s be honest, I have enough money to never have to work again."
- "I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion: that you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever."
More In Positive
- "His tenacity is unmatched in my opinion. Incredible how someone could have suffered that long and come back out of prison with such a good heart and positive things to say and do."― Maurice Ashley
- "As a person who is not confrontational by disposition I tend to see that the quality of being confrontational is a positive attribute."― John Hall
- "I look to longevity. I just consider myself an actress and getting good roles. If being a ‘superstar’ gets me good roles, then that’s a positive thing. But my goal isn’t just to be a superstar. It’s to act for a long time."― Penelope Ann Miller