More From Emma Watson
- "I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult."
- "I’m very romantic and of course I want to be in love."
- "To be honest, I’ve always had far too much freedom. I had a job when I was 10. I started living on my own when I was 17 or 18. I’ve earned my own money; I’ve traveled the world. What would I rebel against?"
More In Money
- "The circulation of confidence is better than the circulation of money."― James Madison
- "There’s a side to this industry that nurtures divas who can’t write. It’s a big business."― Tori Amos
- "You can spend the money on new housing for poor people and the homeless, or you can spend it on a football stadium or a golf course."― Jello Biafra