More From Emma Watson
- "When I haven’t been working I’ve tried to travel a lot."
- "When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be."
- "I’m a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love – and it being more important and special than anything and everything else."
More In Money
- "Knowledge is like money: the more he gets, the more he craves."― Josh Billings
- "If one man in the country could take all the money, what was the use of passing any bills about it?"― Davy Crockett
- "If you don’t have integrity, you have nothing. You can’t buy it. You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing."― Henry Kravis