More From Emma Watson
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
- "I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult."
- "When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be."
More In Money
- "Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do."― Wayne Dyer
- "You can spend all the money in the world. If you’ve got a bad product, it doesn’t matter."― Harvey Weinstein
- "When I graduated from high school, it was during the Depression and we had no money."― Ray Bradbury