More From Emma Watson
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
- "It’s amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it."
- "When I haven’t been working I’ve tried to travel a lot."
More In Money
- "So, this war is against the Islam that the West does not control."― Louis Farrakhan
- "If an original piece of wardrobe came up from Star Wars, I’d probably spend a lot of money on it."― Johnny Vegas
- "If borrowing and spending all this money led to more jobs than we would be at full employment already."― Paul Ryan