More From Emma Watson
- "I’m a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love – and it being more important and special than anything and everything else."
- "I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion: that you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever."
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
More In Good
- "Dig within. Within is the wellspring of Good; and it is always ready to bubble up, if you just dig."― Marcus Aurelius
- "Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work."― Mark Twain
- "Be good, keep your feet dry, your eyes open, your heart at peace and your soul in the joy of Christ."― Thomas Merton