More From Emma Watson
- "When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be."
- "But it’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn."
- "When I haven’t been working I’ve tried to travel a lot."
More In Good
- "I can’t control what people think. I’m not trying to manipulate people’s thoughts or sentiments. I write all the time. You have to experience life, make observations, and ask questions. It’s machine-like how things are run now in hip-hop, and my ambitions are different."― Mos Def
- "No good opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are feeling sensible."― W. H. Auden
- "A good leader is one who can tell another how to reach his or her potential; a great leader is one who can help another discover this potential for him or herself."― Bo Bennett