More From Emma Watson
- "When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be."
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
- "To be honest, I’ve always had far too much freedom. I had a job when I was 10. I started living on my own when I was 17 or 18. I’ve earned my own money; I’ve traveled the world. What would I rebel against?"
More In Romantic
- "Building a little bonfire at night on the beach and lying on a blanket with my wife under the stars is not only sexy, it’s romantic."― Benjamin Bratt
- "When I was a teenager I was a total romantic escapist. My world was books."― Colin Wilson
- "Yeah, I try to be the best example I can be for young girls just as far as my person goes – just to uphold a good image."― Miranda Lambert