More From Emma Watson
- "I’m really interested in modern history, but to fulfill a History degree at Brown you have to do modern and pre-modern."
- "When I haven’t been working I’ve tried to travel a lot."
- "But it’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn."
More In Romantic
- "I do tend to play characters that have a lot of costume and hair change. I sort of like the change of physicality thing."― Katey Sagal
- "I tend to play strong characters and people just assume that I would want to play romantic comedies, which I would love to do, but there are other women that do it so great and they maybe couldn’t do what I do, play the kind of characters that I play."― Carrie-Anne Moss
- "My mom was always saying: ‘Be whatever you want to be, but stick with it. Don’t waver. Don’t change who you are for anybody.’"― Miranda Lambert