More From Emma Watson
- "It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are."
- "When I haven’t been working I’ve tried to travel a lot."
- "I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything."
More In History
- "It takes an endless amount of history to make even a little tradition."― Henry James
- "I had a great drama teacher in high school, and that’s when I started to learn about the history of theater."― Elizabeth Olsen
- "The greatest tragedy in mankind’s entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."― Arthur C. Clarke