More From Emma Watson
- "I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything."
- "I’m very romantic and of course I want to be in love."
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
More In History
- "Then I despair… I remember that all through history, the way of truth and love has always won. There have been murderers and tyrants, and for a time they can seem invincible. But in the end they always fall. Think of it always."― Andre Malraux
- "I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am also, much more than that. So are we all."― James A. Baldwin
- "I can see clearly now… that I was wrong in not acting more decisively and more forthrightly in dealing with Watergate."― Richard M. Nixon