More From Emma Watson
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
- "I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion: that you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever."
- "Let’s be honest, I have enough money to never have to work again."
More In History
- "There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know."― Harry S. Truman
- "Hence poetry is something more philosophic and of graver import than history, since its statements are rather of the nature of universals, whereas those of history are singulars."― Aristotle
- "No country in history ever sent mothers of toddlers off to fight enemy soldiers until the United States did this in the Iraq war."― Phyllis Schlafly