More From Emma Watson
- "I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult."
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
- "It’s amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it."
More In Freedom
- "Freedom of choice is more to be treasured than any possession earth can give."― David O. McKay
- "The transfer is a monumental occasion as the Iraqi people take control of their government and their future and forge ahead with creating a society governed by the tenets of life, liberty and freedom."― Jim Gerlach
- "I have more freedom when I write fiction, but my memoirs have had a much stronger impact on my readers. Somehow the ‘message,’ even if I am not even aware that there is one, is conveyed better in this form."― Isabel Allende