More From Emma Watson
- "I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult."
- "When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be."
- "When I haven’t been working I’ve tried to travel a lot."
More In Freedom
- "The new freedom of expression brought by the Internet goes far beyond politics. People relate to each other in new ways, posing questions about how we should respond to people when all that we know about them is what we have learned through a medium that permits all kinds of anonymity and deception."― Peter Singer
- "Their poverty secured their freedom, since our desires and our possessions are the strongest fetters of despotism."― Edward Gibbon
- "A play is much easier to maintain your personal life with because if you’re rehearsing, you’re working like from 11 to 6 or 11 to 5 and you get to have your whole morning and your whole evening. When you’re doing the play, you have all day."― Maggie Gyllenhaal