More From Emma Watson
- "I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult."
- "Let’s be honest, I have enough money to never have to work again."
- "When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be."
More In Freedom
- "As Taiwan’s friend and ally, I believe it is important for the United States to monitor the situation in the Taiwan Strait very carefully to help ensure Taiwan is not forced into a position which would endanger its freedom or its democracy."― Jim Costa
- "Me and Matt love to argue, but in general our sense of humor is pretty much alike."― Trey Parker
- "I think this society suffers so much from too much freedom, too many rights that allow people to be irresponsible."― Boyd Rice