More From Emma Watson
- "I’m really interested in modern history, but to fulfill a History degree at Brown you have to do modern and pre-modern."
- "I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion: that you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever."
- "It’s amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it."
More In Romantic
- "You go to a show, and there’s no food at all, so if you’re doing shows back to back, you can forget eating. I remember standing up in the bath one day, and there was a mirror in front of me, and I was so thin! I hated it. I never liked being that skinny."― Kate Moss
- "My parents were involved in everything I did. They were showbiz people themselves. My dad was an actor. They were parents; they did what parents are supposed to do."― Tina Yothers
- "I’m sad to report that in the past few years, ever since uncertainty became our insistent 21st century companion, leadership has taken a great leap backwards to the familiar territory of command and control."― Margaret J. Wheatley