More From Emma Watson
- "Let’s be honest, I have enough money to never have to work again."
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
- "It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are."
More In Romantic
- "You’re an actor, are you? Well, all that means is: you are irresponsible, irrational, romantic, and incapable of handling an adult emotion or a universal concept without first reducing it to something personal, material, sensational – and probably sexual!"― George Herman
- "I lived by the candlelight for two years because I couldn’t afford power. It was nice and romantic at the time, but if you can’t afford power you’re pretty broke. You endure it."― Jeremy Renner
- "As a kid I quite fancied the romantic, Bohemian idea of being an artist. I expect I thought I could escape from the difficulties of maths and spelling. Maybe I thought I would avoid the judgement of the establishment."― Peter Wright