More From Emma Watson
- "It’s amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it."
- "I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything."
- "I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult."
More In Experience
- "There’s a void of leadership in a lot of Washington. I think one of the reasons why there’s so much angst across the country."― Rush Limbaugh
- "The network shows tend to be run, in general, in my experience, by committee, and it’s hard for actors and writers to do their jobs."― Hope Davis
- "But if somebody dies, if something happens to you, there is a normal process of depression, it is part of being human, and some people view it as a learning experience etc."― Bob Geldof