More From Emma Watson
- "It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are."
- "I’m a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love – and it being more important and special than anything and everything else."
- "To be honest, I’ve always had far too much freedom. I had a job when I was 10. I started living on my own when I was 17 or 18. I’ve earned my own money; I’ve traveled the world. What would I rebel against?"
More In Experience
- "I think women don’t grow up with the harsh world of criticism that men grow up with, we are more sensitively treated, and when you first experience the world of film-making you have to develop a very tough skin."― Jane Campion
- "It’s been quite an experience, being conservative and living in the North East."― Ann Romney
- "When I’m writing, I’m trying to immerse myself in the chaos of an emotional experience, rather than separate myself from it and look back at it from a distance with clarity and tell it as a story. Because that’s how life is lived, you know?"― Charlie Kaufman