More From Emma Watson
- "People don’t really understand, but having people stare, and point, and take pictures, even if it is in a positive framework, is quite isolating; there’s no two ways about it. You feel a little bit, you know, freakish."
- "I’m really interested in modern history, but to fulfill a History degree at Brown you have to do modern and pre-modern."
- "When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be."
More In Experience
- "In my books, I never portray violence as a reasonable solution to a problem. If the lead characters in the story are driven to it, it’s at the extreme end of their experience."― Dean Koontz
- "And these two elements are at odds with one another because Freud is utterly adversary to almost all the ways of structuring the human experience found in Western religions. No Western religion can countenance Freud’s view of man."― Chaim Potok
- "If it’s great stuff, the people who consume it are nourished. It’s a positive force."― Manuel Puig