More From Emma Thompson
- "A lot of very beautiful women can be a pain because all they’re thinking about is how they look."
- "But when I lose my temper, I find it difficult to forgive myself. I feel I’ve failed. I can be calm in a crisis, in the face of death or things that hurt badly. I don’t get hysterical, which may be masochistic of me."
- "If you’ve got to my age, you’ve probably had your heart broken many times. So it’s not that difficult to unpack a bit of grief from some little corner of your heart and cry over it."
More In Happiness
- "While it is important for people to see your promise you must also remember that hope is the keeper of both happiness and disappointment, the father of both progress and failure."― Bryant H. McGill
- "Power, after love, is the first source of happiness."― Stendhal
- "The unproductive tillage of human cattle takes that which of right belongs to free labor, and which is necessary for the support and happiness of our own race."― David Wilmot