More From Emma Thompson
- "The only way you can have it all is by delegating all the running of the home to other people – which I don’t ever want to do… So you do it yourself, and it takes time and energy and effort. And if you give it the time, it’s profoundly enjoyable."
- "If you’ve got to my age, you’ve probably had your heart broken many times. So it’s not that difficult to unpack a bit of grief from some little corner of your heart and cry over it."
- "Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening."
More In Happiness
- "I always seem to have a vague feeling that he is a Satan among musicians, a fallen angel in the darkness who is perpetually seeking to fight his way back to happiness."― Havelock Ellis
- "What would there be in a story of happiness? Only what prepares it, only what destroys it can be told."― Andre Gide
- "My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend."― Tiger Woods