More From Emma Thompson
- "And it’s absolutely true that male sexual behaviour and female responses to male demands change a lot when they start communicating – and the levels of the communication that I’ve seen on the ground in very, very poor areas are so high and I think why don’t we have that here?"
- "Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening."
- "If you’ve got to my age, you’ve probably had your heart broken many times. So it’s not that difficult to unpack a bit of grief from some little corner of your heart and cry over it."
More In Happiness
- "It is in his knowledge that man has found his greatness and his happiness, the high superiority which he holds over the other animals who inhabit the earth with him, and consequently no ignorance is probably without loss to him, no error without evil."― James Smithson
- "I’d rather have happiness than money. People ask for it. Sometimes when I don’t have it. I make other people’s problems my problem because they want me to; they ask me to."― Brenda Fassie
- "We may not only find faith in God in our sorrow. We may also become faithful to Him in times of calm."― Thomas S. Monson