More From Emma Thompson
- "The Catholic Church – it’s so difficult because I don’t want say anything offensive but it makes me very angry that religious leaders from this faith have tried to respond negatively to sexual education and to the promotion of condom use."
- "Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening."
- "A lot of very beautiful women can be a pain because all they’re thinking about is how they look."
More In Morning
- "There is a fundamental situation in which the country has reached rock bottom, that a mother can’t send her children out of the house in the morning. The country has reached rock bottom and this needs to be changed."― Benjamin Netanyahu
- "In order to have good fried chicken, you should wash and season the bird the morning you’re preparing it for dinner. Don’t wait and do it right before you start cooking. Throw it in the refrigerator, seasoned, that morning, and give it a chance to soak up all the salt and pepper and goodness."― Paula Deen
- "Probably millions of Americans got up this morning with a cup of coffee, a cigarette and a donut. No wonder they are sick and fouled up."― Jack LaLanne