More From Emma Thompson
- "If you don’t want women to do whatever they need to do then you must provide them with food, you must provide them with shelter and their basic human rights."
- "I was brought up by very witty people who were dealing with quite difficult things: disease and death… I was brought up by people who tended to giggle at funerals."
- "I have had lots of friends who’ve been affected by Aids and a very good friend of mine, Oscar Moore, died of Aids and I was with him in his last year quite a bit. And of course he was a man living in a very rich culture with a wealthy family who was able to afford health care."
More In Morning
- "I never really drank coffee in college, but now I’m on my feet all day and out all night and can’t believe it hasn’t always been in my life. When morning comes I crave it."― Gail Simmons
- "I would also like to act, once in a while, but not get up every morning at 5:30 or six o’clock and pound into the studio and get home at 7:30 or eight o’clock at night, or act over and over and over every night on Broadway, either."― Jackie Cooper
- "I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off."― Bruce Willis