More From Emma Thompson
- "We need men and women to sit down and talk to each other about sex honestly and openly. That would help us fight Aids so immediately. But our lack of communication is hugely problematic."
- "If you’ve got to my age, you’ve probably had your heart broken many times. So it’s not that difficult to unpack a bit of grief from some little corner of your heart and cry over it."
- "A lot of very beautiful women can be a pain because all they’re thinking about is how they look."
More In Society
- "I do earnestly wish to see the distinction of sex confounded in society, unless where love animates the behaviour."― Mary Wollstonecraft
- "A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."― Adlai E. Stevenson
- "There’s the Bacon society, which is fostered by his fourth wife Helen Bacon, but I don’t know what kind of performances his music gets. He wrote symphonic music and some chorale music."― Carlisle Floyd