More From Emma Thompson
- "Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening."
- "We need men and women to sit down and talk to each other about sex honestly and openly. That would help us fight Aids so immediately. But our lack of communication is hugely problematic."
- "If you’ve got to my age, you’ve probably had your heart broken many times. So it’s not that difficult to unpack a bit of grief from some little corner of your heart and cry over it."
More In Society
- "In the society, where people are just parts in a larger machine, individuals are unable to develop fully."― Friedrich Schiller
- "Society honors its living conformists and its dead troublemakers."― Mignon McLaughlin
- "Similarly, gender-equality, supremacy of law, political participation, civil society, and transparency are among the indispensable elements that are the imperatives of democratization."― Recep Tayyip Erdogan