More From Emma Thompson
- "Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening."
- "And it’s absolutely true that male sexual behaviour and female responses to male demands change a lot when they start communicating – and the levels of the communication that I’ve seen on the ground in very, very poor areas are so high and I think why don’t we have that here?"
- "I have had lots of friends who’ve been affected by Aids and a very good friend of mine, Oscar Moore, died of Aids and I was with him in his last year quite a bit. And of course he was a man living in a very rich culture with a wealthy family who was able to afford health care."
More In Home
- "I feel that I’m at my best as a person and that I’m coming home when I walk on to a set, or on to a stage, so if I can perform in one way or another I think I’ll be okay."― Claudia Black
- "You want to come home to a nice firm bed with the corners tucked in so you start over, like each night is like a new night."― Gabrielle Union
- "Home is where my mom is."― Brittany Murphy