More From Emma Thompson
- "The trouble is it’s very difficult to pin-point the most important thing because Aids affects everyone in different levels of society, differently and you have to respond to it differently."
- "I understand what it’s like to come with your family, and to uproot yourself and come to another culture. You need a lot of support. People say, ‘She’s got her daughter; she’s got her husband.’ Yeah, but she hasn’t got anyone else."
- "Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening."
More In Home
- "I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home."― Dorothy L. Sayers
- "Let architects sing of aesthetics that bring Rich clients in hordes to their knees; Just give me a home, in a great circle dome Where stresses and strains are at ease."― R. Buckminster Fuller
- "I am a voyager – and the voyage cannot mean that I stay at home."― Emmanuelle Beart