More From Emma Thompson
- "We’ve got people looking at our seamy side and our sad side a lot of the time because that’s easier. It’s much more difficult to make a film about happiness with lots of jokes in it."
- "But when I lose my temper, I find it difficult to forgive myself. I feel I’ve failed. I can be calm in a crisis, in the face of death or things that hurt badly. I don’t get hysterical, which may be masochistic of me."
- "Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening."
More In Food
- "Over the years, I’ve been trying to build a relationship with an audience. I’ve tried to maintain as much of a low profile as I could so that those characters would emerge and their relationship with audiences would be protected."― Kevin Spacey
- "Everything in food is science. The only subjective part is when you eat it."― Alton Brown
- "So, what’s it like in the real world? Well, the food is better, but beyond that, I don’t recommend it."― Bill Watterson