More From Emma Thompson
- "The Catholic Church – it’s so difficult because I don’t want say anything offensive but it makes me very angry that religious leaders from this faith have tried to respond negatively to sexual education and to the promotion of condom use."
- "Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening."
- "This morning, I went to wipe my hands on a tea towel, and while I was using it, it seemed like it felt a bit light. I unfolded it and realized my daughter had cut little bits out of it to make frocks for her dolls!"
More In Food
- "It has long been known for sure that the sight of tasty food makes a hungry man’s mouth water; also lack of appetite has always been regarded as an undesirable phenomenon, from which one might conclude that appetite is essentially linked with the process of digestion."― Ivan Pavlov
- "My feeling is that labels are for canned food… I am what I am – and I know what I am."― Michael Stipe
- "We realized that the only persons we can truly trust in this world is each other and our families."― Marion Jones