More From Emma Thompson
- "This morning, I went to wipe my hands on a tea towel, and while I was using it, it seemed like it felt a bit light. I unfolded it and realized my daughter had cut little bits out of it to make frocks for her dolls!"
- "If you don’t want women to do whatever they need to do then you must provide them with food, you must provide them with shelter and their basic human rights."
- "I don’t think people understand that being poor means you have to work from dawn until dusk just to survive through the day. I think there’s some notion that poor people lie about all day not doing anything."
More In Family
- "My friends ask me why I still live with my family, but I feel comfortable there. We’ve all been through so much together."― Shaun White
- "I cannot remember a moment in my life when I have not felt the love of my family. We were a family that would have killed for each other – and we still are."― Richard Branson
- "In spite of reports about playing with various teams, I’m enjoying retirement with my family and have no plans to play football."― Brett Favre