More From Emma Thompson
- "The only way you can have it all is by delegating all the running of the home to other people – which I don’t ever want to do… So you do it yourself, and it takes time and energy and effort. And if you give it the time, it’s profoundly enjoyable."
- "The Catholic Church – it’s so difficult because I don’t want say anything offensive but it makes me very angry that religious leaders from this faith have tried to respond negatively to sexual education and to the promotion of condom use."
- "This morning, I went to wipe my hands on a tea towel, and while I was using it, it seemed like it felt a bit light. I unfolded it and realized my daughter had cut little bits out of it to make frocks for her dolls!"
More In Family
- "My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence."― Charlize Theron
- "Let your family, staff, and friends know that you’re still the same person, despite all the publicity and notoriety that accompanies your position."― Donald Rumsfeld
- "I love when I go out and I have my hair and makeup done, but I also like it when I’m just with the family because that’s real."― Heidi Klum