More From Emma Thompson
- "If you’ve got to my age, you’ve probably had your heart broken many times. So it’s not that difficult to unpack a bit of grief from some little corner of your heart and cry over it."
- "The trouble is it’s very difficult to pin-point the most important thing because Aids affects everyone in different levels of society, differently and you have to respond to it differently."
- "But when I lose my temper, I find it difficult to forgive myself. I feel I’ve failed. I can be calm in a crisis, in the face of death or things that hurt badly. I don’t get hysterical, which may be masochistic of me."
More In Women
- "Women should take care of each other, not tear each other down."― Jennifer Garner
- "Women are the engine driving the growth in California’s economy. Women make California’s economy unique."― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "Women don’t want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think – in a deeper voice."― Bill Cosby