More From Emma Thompson
- "The Catholic Church – it’s so difficult because I don’t want say anything offensive but it makes me very angry that religious leaders from this faith have tried to respond negatively to sexual education and to the promotion of condom use."
- "I understand what it’s like to come with your family, and to uproot yourself and come to another culture. You need a lot of support. People say, ‘She’s got her daughter; she’s got her husband.’ Yeah, but she hasn’t got anyone else."
- "Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening."
More In Women
- "I think that women who know who they are are beautiful."― Demi Lovato
- "Aristotle could have avoided the mistake of thinking that women have fewer teeth than men, by the simple device of asking Mrs. Aristotle to keep her mouth open while he counted."― Bertrand Russell
- "Women like myself, CEOs, can pave the way for more women to get to the top."― Andrea Jung