More From Eminem
- "The kids are old enough now – I just want to let them be kids. I don’t want to comment on them too much. They’re at an age where I just want to let them be kids."
- "Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends."
- "I think my first album opened a lot of doors for me to push the freedom of speech to the limit."
More In Life
- "The goal is to live a full, productive life even with all that ambiguity. No matter what happens, whether the cancer never flares up again or whether you die, the important thing is that the days that you have had you will have lived."― Gilda Radner
- "It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life."― Elizabeth Kenny
- "The man who has no inner-life is a slave to his surroundings."― Henri Frederic Amiel