More From Eminem
- "Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you’re always going to find a hip-hop tape; that’s all I buy, that’s all I live, that’s all I listen to, that’s all I love."
- "People can try to reinvent themselves. I don’t think you can really change who you are, though, because who you are is pretty much where you came from and what you’ve done up to now."
- "I think my first album opened a lot of doors for me to push the freedom of speech to the limit."
More In Mom
- "The U.K. needs a system for family migration underpinned by three simple principles. One: that those who come here should do so on the basis of a genuine relationship. Two: that migrants should be able to pay their way. And three: that they are able to integrate into British society."― Theresa May
- "I’ve changed my life in a lot of ways. I’m a mom, a wife, and a Christian. Some of the things I expressed in my early 20s aren’t what I care to express right now."― Cheryl James
- "Motherhood is the strangest thing, it can be like being one’s own Trojan horse."― Rebecca West