More From Eminem
- "The details surrounding both my marriage and subsequent filing for divorce are private, and I had hoped to keep them that way for the sake of my family."
- "I think my first album opened a lot of doors for me to push the freedom of speech to the limit."
- "Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you’re always going to find a hip-hop tape; that’s all I buy, that’s all I live, that’s all I listen to, that’s all I love."
More In Mom
- "People close to me called me ‘Curry in a Hurry.’ I was moving through life at 100 miles an hour trying to further my career and be a great mom and make everyone happy."― Ann Curry
- "Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved."― Victor Hugo
- "My mom decorated with lots of antiques. I never liked it when I was a little girl – I wanted to live in a modern house. But now I love it."― Paris Hilton