More From Eminem
- "The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."
- "I’ve accomplished enough with the music that I haven’t had to go out there and do other things to over-saturate."
- "You’re not going to say anything about me that I’m not going to say about myself. There’s so many things that I think about myself; if someone really wanted to get at me, they could say this and this and this. So I’m going to say it before they can. It’s the best policy for me."
More In Mom
- "I was discovered in Paris when I was there on a school trip at the age of 13. After that, my mom came in contact with Elite Amsterdam; then I started modeling."― Maud Welzen
- "I hate injustice, and I can’t help but speak against it. But I don’t want to get involved in politics."― Serj Tankian
- "I’m opposed to censorship of any kind, especially by government. But it’s plain common sense that producers should target their product with some kind of sensitivity."― Lee Child