More From Eminem
- "My father? I never knew him. Never even seen a picture of him."
- "I’ve accomplished enough with the music that I haven’t had to go out there and do other things to over-saturate."
- "A lot of the problems I had with fame I was bringing on myself. A lot of self-loathing, a lot of woe-is-me. Now I’m learning to see the positive side of things, instead of, like, ‘I can’t go to Kmart. I can’t take my kids to the haunted house.’"
More In Mom
- "My mom has this great skiing event in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, every year for a local charity."― Joely Fisher
- "I think I’ve become more like my mom just because of what we’re both interested in, children and teaching and writing."― Jenna Bush
- "When you have lost people like I lost my birth mom at a young age and you remember the whole process of losing her, you want to grab on to something that makes you whole."― Reese Hoffa