More From Eminem
- "My father? I never knew him. Never even seen a picture of him."
- "You’re not going to say anything about me that I’m not going to say about myself. There’s so many things that I think about myself; if someone really wanted to get at me, they could say this and this and this. So I’m going to say it before they can. It’s the best policy for me."
- "Ultimately, who you choose to be in a relationship with and what you do in your bedroom is your business."
More In Life
- "Abraham Lincoln comes from nothing, has no education, no money, lives in the middle of nowhere on the frontier. And despite the fact that he suffers one tragedy and one setback after another, through sheer force of will, he becomes something extraordinary: not only the president but the person who almost single-handedly united the country."― Seth Graham-Smith
- "Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes."― Carl Friedrich Gauss
- "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."― Henry David Thoreau