More From Emily Watson
- "My character Lena is somebody who responds to people in a very simple way. I didn’t have to take myself off to a darkened room to concentrate, I just had to try and be open. It’s an interesting, subtle relationship."
- "I don’t know what makes a marriage work. My husband and I don’t have it right at all; it’s very tough on him. From the outside it looks like it’s all about me – I have a glorious career and he doesn’t."
- "And it is very sexy as well: somebody says I’m taking you on a surprise date, you don’t know where you are going and you can’t see and then you put your hand out and there is a tiger. Amazing."
More In Amazing
- "Alison Lohman is an amazing actress. I was so proud to work with her."― Taryn Manning
- "I am indeed amazed when I consider how weak my mind is and how prone to error."― Rene Descartes
- "I tell you, it was kind of two-fold. I fortunately had a lot of support. My coach was amazing – he told me to focus on being prepared and that is what I did. Every athlete is nervous – any athlete who tells you they’re not nervous isn’t telling you the truth. I was as prepared as I could be."― Carl Lewis