More From Emily Watson
- "And it is very sexy as well: somebody says I’m taking you on a surprise date, you don’t know where you are going and you can’t see and then you put your hand out and there is a tiger. Amazing."
- "My character Lena is somebody who responds to people in a very simple way. I didn’t have to take myself off to a darkened room to concentrate, I just had to try and be open. It’s an interesting, subtle relationship."
- "My husband. He keeps me grounded. If I were in the world on my own, it would all be much more seductive. But I’m in a relationship that has nothing to do with the film world."
More In Amazing
- "Politically, Obama’s amazing streak of self-destructing opponents who have lain beneath his feet during his unlikely political career appears to be holding."― Eric Alterman
- "My public image is so low-key, but I get to travel the world and still have an audience and it’s really amazing. I don’t take that for granted."― K. D. Lang
- "I’m proud of the U.S.A. We’ve done some amazing things. To wear our flag in the Olympics is an honor."― Shaun White