More From Emilio Estevez
- "If only media people would stop reaching for the low-hanging fruit, which is cynicism and pessimism, and stopped trying so hard to be hip and cool and have a swagger."
- "This is one of the benefits, as well as one of the difficulties of directing a member of your family. You know where the buttons are. You can push them if you want."
- "You know, we’re a tight family. I live right down the street from my folks. I talk to my mother every day. I’m a momma’s boy. We all are. So there’s no exclusion in this family. You’re part of it. We embrace you and lift you up."
More In Computers
- "The digital revolution is far more significant than the invention of writing or even of printing."― Douglas Engelbart
- "When they were done downloading all the information off each hard drive, they took all the computers, all the literature, and loaded everything into a big white truck and left."― Sherman Austin
- "I think we are at the very beginning of high changes, not only in terms of digital film, but in the way the movies will be screened, whether they’ll be screened on phones, on computers – on everything."― Michel Hazanavicius