More From Emilio Estevez
- "You know, we’re a tight family. I live right down the street from my folks. I talk to my mother every day. I’m a momma’s boy. We all are. So there’s no exclusion in this family. You’re part of it. We embrace you and lift you up."
- "Film is an illusion. Fame is ephemeral. Faith and family are what endure."
- "There is a part of me that still wants to go out and grab a backpack and unplug – not take a cellphone or even a camera and just get out there and experience the world and travel. I have yet to do that, but someday I hope."
More In Computers
- "Every ISP is being attacked, maliciously both from in the United States and outside of the United States, by those who want to invade people’s privacy. But more importantly they want to take control of computers, they want to hack them, they want to steal information."― Darrell Issa
- "Before computers, telephone lines and television connect us, we all share the same air, the same oceans, the same mountains and rivers. We are all equally responsible for protecting them."― Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- "I don’t know anything about computers."― Adam Carolla