More From Emilio Estevez
- "I’m not a Luddite, but I’m outside more than I’m on my computer. We have a micro-farm – it’s a step up from a garden. We have a pretty extensive vineyard. We grow about 60 percent of our own food, make our own wine, have chickens for eggs."
- "I probably grow half my food. It’s a good way to keep perspective."
- "Literally, if someone says I am grounded, everyday I am at home, I actually have my hands in the ground and dirt under my fingernails. I don’t have a staff to do it all for me. I still plant a seed and I’m amazed it grows."
More In Computers
- "It is an interesting fact that during my tour I was never allowed access to computers, radios, or anything else that I might damage through curiosity, or perhaps something more sinister."― Robert B. Laughlin
- "This is what customers pay us for – to sweat all these details so it’s easy and pleasant for them to use our computers. We’re supposed to be really good at this. That doesn’t mean we don’t listen to customers, but it’s hard for them to tell you what they want when they’ve never seen anything remotely like it."― Steve Jobs
- "The trick with computers I think, is to approach old and new things with the same reverence as you would like your favourite chair and not be seduced by the constant innovation otherwise you never do anything."― Colin Greenwood