More From Emilio Estevez
- "I’m not a Luddite, but I’m outside more than I’m on my computer. We have a micro-farm – it’s a step up from a garden. We have a pretty extensive vineyard. We grow about 60 percent of our own food, make our own wine, have chickens for eggs."
- "I probably grow half my food. It’s a good way to keep perspective."
- "In making certain things easier for people, technology has actually demotivated people from using their brains. We have all these devices that keep us connected, and yet we’re more disconnected than ever before. Why is that?"
More In Computers
- "The next major explosion is going to be when genetics and computers come together. I’m talking about an organic computer – about biological substances that can function like a semiconductor."― Alvin Toffler
- "There has never been an unexpectedly short debugging period in the history of computers."― Steven Levy
- "I’m projecting somewhere between 100 million and 200 million computers on the Net by the end of December 2000, and about 300 million users by that same time."― Vinton Cerf