More From Emilio Estevez
- "You know, we’re a tight family. I live right down the street from my folks. I talk to my mother every day. I’m a momma’s boy. We all are. So there’s no exclusion in this family. You’re part of it. We embrace you and lift you up."
- "This is one of the benefits, as well as one of the difficulties of directing a member of your family. You know where the buttons are. You can push them if you want."
- "We’re a very close family and we’re a very real family, and I think every real family has real problems."
More In Computers
- "Computers are hierarchical. We have a desktop and hierarchical files which have to mean everything."― Ted Nelson
- "Computers make me totally blank out."― Dalai Lama
- "I do not think we are ever going to be able to, for a long time, get the kind of quality of school personnel that we need in our schools, especially in the areas of science and math. One of the answers to that problem is to use more educational technology."― Major Owens