More From Emilio Estevez
- "In making certain things easier for people, technology has actually demotivated people from using their brains. We have all these devices that keep us connected, and yet we’re more disconnected than ever before. Why is that?"
- "I probably grow half my food. It’s a good way to keep perspective."
- "There is a part of me that still wants to go out and grab a backpack and unplug – not take a cellphone or even a camera and just get out there and experience the world and travel. I have yet to do that, but someday I hope."
More In Faith
- "No matter how corrupt and unjust a convict may be, he loves fairness more than anything else. If the people placed over him are unfair, from year to year he lapses into an embittered state characterized by an extreme lack of faith."― Anton Chekhov
- "I began to feel that the drama of the truth that is in the moment and in the past is richer and more interesting than the drama of Hollywood movies. So I began looking at documentary films."― Ken Burns
- "Downtown, one has less time. But there are in Europe much people who have the faith, in South America, too."― Yannick Noah