More From Emile Hirsch
- "We want to do for ‘Hamlet’ what Baz Luhrmann did for ‘Romeo and Juliet’ in terms of like a really cool kind of re-imagining."
- "Maybe you will be afraid and maybe you will fail, but the courage to take risks in any part of your life is, I feel, a very worthwhile way to live."
- "Well, when I was a kid and I watched ‘Speed Racer,’ I used to always watch it in the morning with my cereal. And when I ate the cereal, I would pour soda into the cereal because we never really had milk for some reason, I don’t know."
More In Imagination
- "Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare."― Frederick Henry Hedge
- "It is the eye of ignorance that assigns a fixed and unchangeable color to every object; beware of this stumbling block."― Paul Gauguin
- "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."― Albert Einstein