More From Emanuel Swedenborg
- "And as the Divine that goes forth from the Lord is the good of love and the truth of faith, the angels are angels and are heaven in the measure in which they receive good and truth from the Lord."
- "To have dominion by religion, is to have dominion over men’s souls, thus over their very spiritual life, and to use the Divine things, which are in their religion, as the means."
- "In the spiritual body moreover, man appears such as he is with respect to love and faith, for everyone in the spiritual world is the effigy of his own love, not only as to the face and the body, but also as to the speech and the actions."
More In Happiness
- "I wish people could acheive what they think would bring them happiness in order for them to realize that thats not really what happiness is."― Alanis Morissette
- "For once I want to have a relationship outside the public eye."― Lance Bass
- "Inequality makes everyone unhappy, the poor most of all, and that is well within the remit of the state. More money gives less extra happiness the richer we get, yet we are addicted to earning and spending more every year."― Polly Toynbee