More From Emanuel Swedenborg
- "To have dominion by religion, is to have dominion over men’s souls, thus over their very spiritual life, and to use the Divine things, which are in their religion, as the means."
- "In the spiritual body moreover, man appears such as he is with respect to love and faith, for everyone in the spiritual world is the effigy of his own love, not only as to the face and the body, but also as to the speech and the actions."
- "And as the Divine that goes forth from the Lord is the good of love and the truth of faith, the angels are angels and are heaven in the measure in which they receive good and truth from the Lord."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is hard to recall. Its just a glow."― Frank McCourt
- "In war, when a commander becomes so bereft of reason and perspective that he fails to understand the dependence of arms on Divine guidance, he no longer deserves victory."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "Happiness is when you love who you are and you are able to accept yourself and others."― Bar Refaeli