More From Emanuel Celler
- "In our house we repeated the pattern of thousands of other homes. There were a few books and a lot of music. Our food and our furniture were no different from our neighbors’."
- "The power to investigate is a great public trust."
- "We believe firmly that Communism internally and externally can and must be fought without resort to the Communist tactics of the suppression of all individual freedom."
More In Humor
- "I met Woz when I was 13, at a friend’s garage. He was about 18. He was, like, the first person I met who knew more electronics than I did at that point. We became good friends, because we shared an interest in computer and we had a sense of humor. We pulled all kinds of pranks together."― Steve Jobs
- "Academics tend to have wonderfully infantile senses of humor."― John Lithgow
- "I mean, yeah, I’m sure that Python and the other things have paved the way for a greater understanding of the British sense of humor, but I don’t think it’s all that different than the American sense of humor."― Simon Pegg