More From Elvis Presley
- "Later on they send me to Hollywood. To make movies. It was all new to me. I was only 21 years old."
- "I sure lost my musical direction in Hollywood. My songs were the same conveyer belt mass production, just like most of my movies were."
- "It’s human nature to gripe, but I’m going ahead and doing the best I can."
More In Money
- "If one man in the country could take all the money, what was the use of passing any bills about it?"― Davy Crockett
- "Many good qualities are not sufficient to balance a single want – the want of money."― Johann Georg Zimmermann
- "New York City is a great monument to the power of money and greed… a race for rent."― Frank Lloyd Wright