More From Elton John
- "But you know, I have a pretty good relationship with the press and the paparazzi. It’s just when they step over the line that, you know, enough’s enough."
- "And I’m afraid, in this day and age, trust, which I count so, you know, I love loyalty. I love trust."
- "I love places that have an incredible history. I love the Italian way of life. I love the food. I love the people. I love the attitudes of Italians."
More In Business
- "Would you want to do business with a person who was 99% honest?"― Sydney Madwed
- "This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world, because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50."― Bill Gates
- "You can have a wrestling idea, but you need to have these momentum-shifting moves. We had the Hulkamania movement, then it shifted to the beer-drinking, Stone Cold era, we reinvented the business with growing the black beard and becoming the bad guy, what’s that next level."― Hulk Hogan